About Orthopaedic Institute For Children
It has been more than one hundred years since Orthopædic Institute for Children first opened its doors. Today, we are more dedicated than ever to improving quality of life for children with musculoskeletal disorders. In alliance with UCLA Health, we continue to advance pediatric orthopaedics worldwide through outstanding clinical care, medical education and scientific research.
Advances in medicine have given us the ability to provide 20 sub-specialties of care in a variety of settings.
- Outpatient Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- Urgent Care Center (Los Angeles)
- Luskin Children’s Clinic at UCLA Medical Center (Santa Monica)
- Orthopaedic Research Center (Westwood)
- International Children’s Program
And, with your help, an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
OIC / Downtown Los Angeles
403 West Adams Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90007
For more information, contact:
Michael Sullivan, Vice President/Chief Philanthropy Officer at 213-742-1500